Friday 30 July 2021

Progress

I feel like I have made great progress on my hexie project since last time.
I have the last two diamonds joined into the central panel.
It felt good to get that done.
Life has been quite busy for a couple of days, so I'm pleased to have been able to make two more flowers.
I didn't set out to make two purple flowers, they just happened to be what I grabbed out of the box.
*
Debbie and I have our fortnightly day off together today and we plan to sit n stitch together. I'm sure there will be a break in there for lunch and a trip to the local shop too, as Debbie did say she wanted some threads. 
*
I finally found a stockist here in NZ who had some of the Honeycomb papers I need for my Lucy project, so I bought all that she had left. 300 papers, that's enough to prepare twelve more blocks. I plan to do a lot of trimming and sticking this morning, then maybe after lunch I'll make another flower?
Or maybe I'll make my first Lucy?
I know which one Chooky wants me to do.
LOL

 

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Lots of lovely EPP happening at your place....

Hugz

kiwikid said...

Your diamond's look amazing love the purple hexies. Enjoy your day with your friend.

ButterZ said...

Lucy, Lucy

Janice said...

Looking good! I hope you had a fun day with Debbie.

Lin said...

Youir diamonds look great and more pretty flowers. xx

Ondrea said...

Loving all your hexies and look forward to seeing the start of your Lucy.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Nice progress Lou, Lucy seems to hunt us down.

Karen S said...

Looks like you have been burning the midnight oil. Looking lovely.