Deanna pulled #2 for this month which means I get to work on my EPP.
This is where it was at the beginning of the month.
I've made plenty of progress over the last week and a zoom session with Chooky was a great excuse to sit and sew some more. Toward the end of the session I got terribly excited as I thought I was adding the last flower.
Sadly I was wrong.
One more to go.
After the zoom ended I put it aside for a while and prepared some more red hexies
I also had a count and did some maths. I have plenty of red left to complete the quilt top, but not enough to make it any larger. But that's ok, it's a good lap size as it is or would even do as a cot cover.
Later in the day I was able to lift my needle again. The inspector appeared
And seized her moment when I put it down to go and make a cuppa.
After a quick inspection I was allowed to continue and here is where I left it at bedtime.
Just a few more red hexies required down the sides then I need to find a border fabric and decide how to attach it.
That means I can start a new EPP project soon.
But first I need to prepare myself, the house and Grandad for a day with Torstein and Charmaine.