Friday 2 February 2024

February Goals.

Here we are planning for the second month of the year. My goals are pretty much the same as they were last month, they are listed right over there in my right side bar.
First up, the Chookshed Challenge. Deanna pulled #2 out of the hat this month which for me means I need to make some progress on my EPP.
I made a start on that last night, it looks a little different to the above image and I am hoping to get it finished before the month is over.
Next!
RSC this month is red, so there are two red Kiwi birds to be foundation paper pieced. 
Also on the agenda, a cross stitched Christmas ornament. Already started.
 I need to precut scraps for my club sewing day, already started.
I'm confidant I can manage to get in 15 mins of some hand work every day.
And my latest addition to the list, try a new recipe. I have a whole month to decide what to cook or bake. 
Here's to February. 

8 comments:

kiwikid said...

Sounds like a busy month Lou, looking forward to seeing your red Kiwi birds. Enjoy those hexies.

dq said...

A EPP finish sounds like an industrious goal. It is so beautiful!

I also look forward to seeing those red Kiwi birds and cross stitch.

Lin said...

Plenty to keep you busy. xx

Annelein said...

The Chookshed challenge seems to been working... love the flowers...

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

So happy to read your roundup...you have neat projects on the go. I am so tempted to make pretty EPP hexies like yours. Of course, I have enough right now. But some day...

Ondrea said...

Woooho! You are on a roll girl! No stopping you. The EPP is looking good. So many lovely projects you are doing.

Janice said...

Great goals. Your EPP ticks the red RSC box as well. I’m sure you will achieve all you hope to.

cityquilter grace said...

a healthy list for sure lou...you can do it!