Sunday 5 April 2020

Another busy day.

There was a little slow stitching Sunday happening here, but first some speedier stuff.
First up, I put together the last in this row of Frivols.' and I know I said that I would make it Mondays task to join them, but I just got on and joined them today anyway.
So here I have rows one and two completed.
Then I set about cutting another set of blocks. 
Then I cut the RSC blues, ready to sew one a day.
And I put together the bonus project for I stitch.
While all that was going on I was busy making a pan of relish.
Tomato and Habanero this time. Tony will like this one.
After a spot of lunch I sat down and closed the binding on my project holder.
 It is just the right size to hold my threads for the stitchery blocks. So I'm very happy with that.
I've also cut the fabric needed for the next couple of Christmas Ornaments.
I might sit and make a start on one of those this evening.
*
Sew I have projects all lined up to keep me busy this week, before work and on my corona days.
What are you doing to keep busy in these strange times?
Stay Home,
Stay Safe and Stay Well.



5 comments:

Jenny said...

I've got my RSC blues all cut out and ready to go too. It always seems speedier if I get things prepared ahead, then I just have to sit and sew. More yummy relish in your repotoire I see, always so satisfying to do preserves, pickles and the like. My kitchen effort was turning a roast chicken carcass into soup, turned out well with lots of veggies and a little soup mix.

Fiona said...

love the blocks and your little project folder.....
Hugz

Karen S said...

The frivols blocks look great together.Well done getting your preparation done early.

Kate said...

Frivols is coming along beautifully! Love those colors together. You've managed to keep up with a number of projects and congrats on the two finishes!

Janice said...

Very organised. There seems to be a few of us prepping things on the weekend.
Both your latest projects are going well.